VERTICAL AUTOMATIC DOUBLE HEAD FILLING MACHINE: THE M1300 IS PERFECT FOR SHAPING, FILLING AND SEALING PILLOW POUCHES USING PE FILM ON REELS.
The pouches are filled with air injected from a buffer tank that is under constant pressure and equipped with a proportional valve and a level sensor.
The M1300’s mechanical technology means that it is operated with PISTONS, making it easy to use, with precise dosage at high speeds.
Its frame is built with steel covered AINSI 304L stainless steel to ensure its firmness and longevity.
A Clean-in-Place (CIP) has been integrated into the M1300’s design. All of the parts that come into contact with the product are built from stainless steel.
Its pneumatic sealing grip control and its independent electrical cabinet make its maintenance easy and inexpensive.
- Pouch counter on the display
- Pouches disinfected in germicidal UV tubes before being shaped
- Protective rubber caps
- Teflon rollers on upper and lower sealing grips
- Control screen
- End of film roll system that halts the machine
- CIP control even in automatic